Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Foreign Company in India
We are the Group of Professionals compromising Chartered Accountants, Company Secretary and other professional Consultants providing Corporate law services, Company Registration and Incorporation Services in India. Our Team helps Foreign Company or entities to setup there business in India. We are specialise in opening and registering the Wholly owned Subsidiary, Liaison office, Branch office or Joint Venture in India. We can helps the foreign company to setup their Wholly owned subsidiary or any Indian Venture in almost every metro city in India. We have our offices in Noida, Gurgaon, New Delhi, Mumbai.
Key Feature of WOS
- 1.WOS is regulated by Indian Companies Act, 2013
2.All types of Business Activities are permitted such as manufacturing, marketing, services activity etc subject to FDI Norms.
3.Treated as Domestic Indian Company and Indian Taxation apply and eligible for all exemptions and deduction as applies to Domestic Companies.
- 1. 3 Passport Size photograph.
- 2. PAN CARD (Not mandatory in case of Foreign Director).
- 3. Passport (Mandatory for Foreign Director, Must be in English Language and duly apostile).
- 4. Address proof (Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar Card).
- 5. Any one of following (Bank Passbook, Credit Card Statement, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill).
- 6. Proof of Registered office in India-Electricity Bill, Leased deed or Rent Agreement.
- 7. If the proposed director is in foreign country then all the documents must be duly apostile by the home country & if director is presently in India then such apostile is not required.
- 1. Obtaining (Director Identification Number) DIN for all Directors.
- 2. Obtaining Digital Signature for all the directors.
- 3. Filling Application for Name Reservation for the proposed Company.
- 4. Drafting Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- 5. Subscription to the Memorandum by the shareholders and appropriate person.
- 6. Submission of all the documents to the Concerned Registrar of Companies (ROC).
- 7. Receipt of Certificate of Incorporation from the ROC.
- 8. Apply for PAN CARD and opening of Bank Account.
- 9. Submission of Documents for FDI Compliance after Subscription of Share Capital.
A-7, 1st Floor, Sector 10
Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
Contact us: +91-9811335090,+91-9911797386