IMPORT EXPORT CODE (IEC CODE) REGISTRATION IN GREATER NOIDA
We are the Group of professionals comprising chartered accountants, Lawyers, Cost Accountant and Company Secretary who are expert in providing Import Export code registration consultancy. Our Import Export Code (IEC) Consultant provides Import Export Code registration services in the Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Gurgaon and Ghaziabad
- IMPORTER EXPORTER CODE ( in short IEC ) is a 10 digit number issued by Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) under Ministry of Commerce and Industry, to any bonafide person/ company for carrying out import/export.
- IEC forms the primary document for recognition by Government of India as an Exporter/Importer. On the basis of IEC, companies can obtain various benefits on their exports/imports from DGFT, Customs, Export Promotion Council etc.
- a) Photograph of Individual, Partner/Director- This photograph should be same as Bank Certificate.
- b) Partnership Deed/Memorandum & Article of Association- Self Attested by Individual/Partner/Director.
- c) Pan Card (Individual/Firm/Company copy both side.
- d) Copy of Bank Certificate.(Bank Certificate should be on the Letter head of Bank)
- e) Bank Account Details of Individual/ Firm/ Company:-
- i. Name of the Bank
- ii. Address of the Bank
- iii. Type of Bank Account
- iv. Bank Account Number
- v. Year of opening Bank Account
- f) Copy of Utility Bill not older than 2 Months-Landline
- g) Rs 250/- Demand Draft in Favour of Concerned Regional office of DGFT.
- h) Authority letter
- An application for grant of IEC number shall be made by the Registered/Head Office of the applicant and apply to the nearest Regional Authority of Directorate General Foreign Trade, the Registered office in case of company and Head office in case of others, falls in the ‘Aayaat Niryaat Form – ANF2A’ and shall be accompanied by documents mentioned above.
For Appointment / Query Call our Chartered Accountant Expert
+91 98 11 33 5090
+91 99 11 79 7386